Friday, March 5, 2010

Can't wait! Can't Wait! Can't wait!

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve, overflowing with anticipation. I have finally ordered a much coveted lens that I have been drooling over for a over a year now. I want to jump up and down and dance around with joy and it hasn't even arrived yet. I've been tracking it on UPS and it has been shipped already.



Oh my new baby, I will love you and take good care of you. I will love taking pictures with the wide angle. I will love the amazing color and razor sharp images that you will give me. I will love how fast you are, the USM (Ultra Sonic Motor) will surprise me again and again. Your f/2.8 across the zoom range will make me smile non stop.

Ahhhhhh! I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and so excited to see what you can do with this! You are so incredibly talented. Be sure to post some of your work with this lens! I need to call you so that we can work out your next photography commission for me of those fabulous rolling hills and Mt. diablo. Love ya' girl. Have fun when that thing comes in the mail! You deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What language are you speaking?

    ReplyDelete