Friday, March 12, 2010

It has arrived!

My lens arrived right before I had to pick up M from school. I quickly unwrapped it and put it on my camera, took a couple of pictures (because I just couldn't wait),loaded the kids, and took my camera with me. It has been raining off and on all day, but at that moment, there was no rain!

Photobucket

I took a picture of M, as we rushed to the car. I was hoping to get a few more, but it started to sprinkle and I didn't want to take any chances.

Photobucket

I wanted to see the difference in picture and quality. Here is a pic using my 50 mm lens:
Photobucket

Same spot but with my 24-70mm lens:
Photobucket

The wide angle is awesome!

Guess what I am going to be doing this weekend?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad that you got your new lens. And, thanks for showing us the difference between the lenses so that we can see just what a difference this lens will make in your photography. Have fun this weekend experimenting with your new wide lens shots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lora! You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good! You have an eye for composition. I love looking at your Photographs!I'm happy you got a great new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for the new lens. I love the pictures you take, it makes me wish for more knowledge to take a better picture. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a difference! I have camera envy..and I envy your mad skills.

    ReplyDelete