Saturday, March 6, 2010

McCallister Family Sneak Peak

Photobucket
I had the best time with the McCallisters! They are probably one of my favorite families that I have met since I've moved. They have the cutest little boys!
Photobucket
The littlest one started out strong with smiles galore!
Photobucket
Pretty soon, he let us know that he just wanted to hold his Mommy and be done with pictures!
Photobucket
I love this one!
Photobucket
He loved eating the wood!
Photobucket
His big brother on the other hand, was a great sport and he didn't even want to chew on the wood!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The little guy loved jumping, so we had to do a jump picture.
Photobucket

When we decided we were done, he decided that he was going to be happy. We were able to capture these cute smiles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you for letting me take your pictures! I had so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family. They look just like their dad.

    xoxo,
    Dad

    (Great photography, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my dad, Valerie, who commented above. Thanks again! Aren't my boys handsome? You did a beautiful job capturing them.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics rock Val and so do you. Can't wait to see you guys! Photography session for us, right?

    ReplyDelete