Monday, May 10, 2010

Picture This!

Between my kids and the heating and cooling installers, I had some broken frames. They had broken the glass and so I decided instead of throwing them away, that I would find a place for them.

Photobucket

I'm in the process of decorating my daughter's room. I finally finished painting it and now I'm on the lookout for things to accessorize the room with. Awhile ago, I picked up some scrapbooking stickers because they were cute and had lots of the colors that I am using. I knew they would come in handy someday!

I used some scrapbook paper and some textured translucent paper to put on top. I like how they turned out.

Photobucket

I'm usually a crazy, I can't stop until I finish, gotta get it done quick kinda gal. Lately, I've been trying to change things up a bit, so I don't burn out so quickly. I'm taking it easy, doing a little bit at a time. It's been great because I can cruise yard sales and find little treasures here and there and get exactly what I want instead of just settling for something because I want it done right then. It saves money in the long run too! Plus, I'm not insane all the time.
Photobucket

What's next on my list? I found this cool shelf at a yard sale for 2.00. I'm going to paint it and maybe put some pegs in it? I also bought some cork tiles awhile back and have been searching for the perfect fabric to cover them with.

Photobucket


These frame are going to look great on her orange walls! I had to put them on to see how they look.

Photobucket

Her room is going to ROCK when I get done with it!

1 comment: