Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yellow Madness

Photobucket
I've been so busy lately, that I haven't been taking photos as much as I would like. And I miss that. So yesterday, I decided that I would make time. I've decided that if you really want to do something, you can make the time.
Photobucket
Z was wearing the cutest yellow outfit ever. She had a little baseball cap that she would only keep on if I put it backwards. I was waiting for her to say, "Whassup homie?"
Photobucket
I feel so lucky to be this little girl's mommy. I keep telling her to stop growing so fast!
Photobucket
But, she doesn't listen!
Photobucket
Doesn't she know that I want to enjoy my baby as long as I can before she suddenly turns into a toddler? Kids grow too fast.

Oh, well.

I've got to enjoy every moment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is getting so big! And she is so cute! I am so glad that you found some time to do what you love. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I always look forward to looking at your photography....especially if I get to see your kids. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete