Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Watson Wedding Sneak Peak

I had the priviledge of taking my sis in laws wedding pics this past weekend. I have SO many pictures to process from this past week but I wanted to give them a little sneak peak. It was so hard to choose just a few to share but here goes. . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abby's sister Betsy did the flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The proud parents!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kameron's brothers were hilarious and obeyed my every command!

Photobucket
Someone mentioned how Abby's brothers looked like bouncers, so I played it up. Isn't the one on the left super handsome?

Photobucket

I love the sisters! I especially love Hannah's blue gum in her mouth!

Photobucket

Kameron's face in this picture says it all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abby was doing a model pose and Kameron always had a smile for me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is only a little of what I have done so far!

SO much more to go. . . WAHOO!

Thank you for letting me capture memories for you!

Please bear with me but. . . Abby and Kameron, feel free to leave me a comment telling me how awesome I am if you think it will help me go faster.

5 comments:

  1. Val...they are AMAZING!!! You are AMAZING!! Really, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Valerie!!! The pictures are fabulous....artsy....and your sister-in-law is going to LOVE them. I especially love the shot you got of the spires peeking through the wheat field. LOVE that one. The one of your sis. in law in the foreground and her husband in the back is FABULOUS. And that shot of the bouquet--fantastic. I could go on about each one. You did a great job. Only 1000+ more to edit???? You can do it! I can't wait to see more.

    I wish I could go back in time and have you do mine. MY wedding photos are unimaginative, formal, and boring. Oh well. At least all of my family pictures from here on out will be taken by a creative and talented photographer. See you Sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE ARE SO COOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest! Really, I love them all! My favorite one so far is the one of the temple behind the wheat grass.....That one is going on our wall. You were the best photographer I've ever seen--thank you for all your hard work! We love you!

    Abby and Kameron Watson ..he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is Kam kissing Abby with the temple in the background and she has a sweet happy smile on her face. And the one with Kam in the background, and the one with the bouquet and them kissing in the background and the brothers and the sisters and.. and..and... These are great Val!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one of the sisters cracks me up. It's like everyone else heard, "make a silly face". And I heard, "Watch out, a ghost monster is heading toward you!". Everything is looking so great! Thanks for all the time and effort you are putting into these for us. We probably owe you some serious moolah.

    ReplyDelete