Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Betsy and Russ

Some people like having all of their kids looking at the camera with a perfect smile. I like those too, but what I like even more is when I can capture personalities. Betsy and Russ' kids were perfect for me to practice on. I love how you can tell from the picture each of their personalities and maybe even imagine what they were thinking.

I think those pictures are the ones I want most.

I love Afton's face all crinkled when she is crying and the one where she is sucking her thumb!

Reid's face where he looks so mean just cracks me up and where he is pinching his cheeks just makes me wonder what is he thinking?

And Porter the big brother trying to be the good example.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thanks Betsy and Russ for letting me take some pictures of your family. They are adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Love them Val!--especially the one of Afton crying. By the way, Reid is usually thinking, "my mom told me not to do this, so, I'm going to do it and I won't even get in big trouble because I'm too cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much does it cost if we want a couple without the awesome circle-c maeling on them?

    ReplyDelete