Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hannah and Kendall

A couple weeks ago at church, I sat behind a family who had all boys. I loved how the boys, now grown, sat by their mother with their arms around her like she was the most precious person in the world. I have to admit, I was a little jealous. My girls just don't do that with me. They are, most definitely, Daddy's girls. Luckily, I have "X". But just imagine having four X's who adore you!

That's Hannah! She is pregnant with her fourth boy! I just want to eat those little boys up, especially, Brigg. Ahhhh! Just thinking about him makes me want to drive 12 hours and kidnap him!

Thanks Hannah and Kendall for letting me take pictures of you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out this cute tummy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These family pictures are so amazing! I love everyone of them. I think you captured each family so well.

    I agree about Hannah's boys--they make me cry every time I look at pictures of them because they are just SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val...thanks so much! Super cute! I have to agree with you all...my boys are adorable. I especially love the one of them balancing on the bar and the one of my tummy. Cute! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete