Monday, July 12, 2010

Joe and Andy

Now that I am finished with the wedding pictures, I'm moving onto some family pictures. I'm only going to try and do a little each day because I have found I am a little obsessive when it comes to processing the pictures.

I find it very hard to stop. I ignore things like, "Mom, I'm hungry. Mom, will you help me get dressed? Mom, the house is one fire!" You know what I mean?

While in Utah, we went to Vivian Park and shot some individual family pictures and an entire family picture. Here are some of Joe and Andy and the kids. They've got such a cute family.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I'm SOOO EXCITED!! Thanks so much Val!! If I could feed your kids or put your house fire out, I would do it in a heartbeat! Thanks so much for all of your hard work! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete