Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quote Tiles

Photobucket

Ben got a bunch of random tiles off the free shelf at work. I've been stewing over ideas lately and can up with this. So easy to do and I love how it adds to my living room. I really could use some more shelves to put things on. Ben and I are going to make a coat rack with a shelf. I'm excited for that one!

But next on my list is to paint the hallway. When we got the air conditioning put in, they took the wall heaters and left a huge patch of plaster on the wall. It will be nice to put a fresh coat of paint over it.

1 comment:

  1. Valerie, you are so multi-talented! I have a "Chocolate" themed tile that my sister made for me and I love it in my kitchen. If you have any leftover tiles I'd love to take one off your hands. I have a quote I've wanted to do for some time to alternate with the chocolate one. Where did you get your lettering?

    ReplyDelete