Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things. . .

With the girls in school, I am back on a schedule. I like being on a schedule, now maybe I can get some things done. Right?

What's on my list? PAINTING. PAINTING. PAINTING.

I've got to finish painting the trim in the hallway and then onto the middle kid's room I go! I'm also going to be on the look out for some fun accessories in their bedroom. I'm already thinking about making a rain gutter bookcase, which will be tons of fun to make I'm sure!

In the meantime, let me entertain your eyeballs with this cutie. My friend made me a tutu for her birthday and I just had to take a few.

For your viewing pleasure and mine. . .
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. She is sooooo adorable in that tutu. I love the different layers on that. What a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Emily Rocks make that one? She made one for Sydney too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep she did! I think that Sydney's is SO adorable! I love how she made it a reversible.

    ReplyDelete