Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Finger Puppets-Kids Project



The lil' man and I had what he calls, "Xander/Mommy Time". Today we made Halloween Finger Puppets.

What you need:
Crayons
Halloween Puppet Sheet. If clicking on the image doesn't give you a bigger image to download, leave a comment and I can email you the full size.




Pretty simple to make. All you have to do is. . .

COLOR
Photobucket

CUT
Photobucket
*There is a fingerplay on the top of the sheet that you want to make sure you don't throw away.

TAPE
Photobucket
*I found that taping was easier and better.

Now you can act out the fingerplay or create your own!


3 comments:

  1. can u please email me a copy.. thank you tara2711@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send me a copy as well. thanks mel_j_10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, can you please email me these, they are adorable. liaty@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete