Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Just for me" Series

Took the lil' ones out on a walk the other day and brought the camera. While I pushed Zoey around, Xander had a hatful of poses for me!

'Photobucket'

'Photobucket'


'Photobucket'

I love fall. I love how the leaves change color and cool weather, although, here in California, we have had a warm spell. Everyone tells me they have an Indian summer here. I don't mind summer being extended as long as we still get nice fall weather.

'Photobucket'

'Photobucket'

'Photobucket'

Believe it or not, these pictures were taken behind a Safeway. I think when you have a cute subject like Xander, any picture is going to look cute!

'Photobucket'

'Photobucket'

'Photobucket'

'Photobucket'

'Photobucket'

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh he is soooooo cute! Those picture are amazing! I especially like the leaves. You made the color really pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I can't believe how big Xander is.

    ReplyDelete