Friday, December 10, 2010

Heidi- Sneak Peak

I was so excited to do a session with Heidi. Heidi is a published author and my friend. She has her second book, "Miss Delacourt Has Her Day" coming out in February 2011. How cool is that? Many people can call themselves an author, but how many can say that their work has been published? On top of that, how many people can say their first book was so popular that they have a second one published.



Remarkable. That's what Heidi is.

As I am writing this, I'm nervous about Heidi reading this and checking my grammer skills!

Heidi wanted a picture she could put on her blog, Facebook, and any other thing that she would need a picture of herself for. So, with no more delays, I give you the famous Heidi Ashworth!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Valerie, you rock! You make me look like a Supah-stah! AND I will never get such an inexpensive teeth whitening job ever again! Can you guess which one I like best based on what I told you about my senior picture? Can't wait to see some more. Did I mention, you rock?

    ReplyDelete