Friday, December 31, 2010

Mom and Dad Porter

Ben's parents and brother visited us this week from Utah. I love it when they come to visit; it feels like we never moved from Utah and that we still live down the street from them.

Good times.

This past summer, I took pictures for Ben's entire family and being quite nervous, they didn't turn out to my expectations. So when Ben's parents came, I was secretly hoping they would let me photograph them again.

I don't know why I am more nervous when I take pictures for family. Maybe because I want them to be absolutely perfect?

Ben's parents agreed and I was excited to give it another try. Mom and Dad could not stop laughing the entire time.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Dad's Senior picture pose.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben's parents are very special people. They have an amazing family because they are amazing parents. I tell everyone that I think Ben's family is perfect. Everyone likes each other and they all enjoy being around each other. On top of that, everyone is extremely talented and beautiful.

One day, I hope to be as good of parents as they are. I guess I'm off to a great start. . . I married their son!

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! I LOVE them all! My parents are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that shirt on Dad. And Mom's boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, they all turned out so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great Val. I like the looking up one, we look younger. We sure enjoyed our visit. Thanks for everything. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun! Nuh uh hannah, MY parents are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics of them laughing. I think they are so cute too, and we're pretty lucky that our brothers married such awesome women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val, are you trying to get first pick of the quilts next year? (suck up)

    ReplyDelete