Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Family Blocks

Photobucket

I made some of these for my Mom for Christmas and of course, wanted to make some for myself. I had a great idea this time around for the front of the block. Last time I used scrapbook paper and stickers. This time around, I decided I was going to try just using pictures. My mind is always on pictures and how I can use them.

Photobucket

I sized the pictures in Photoshop. For letters in the word "Family", I looked up a background that I liked on the web and typed the letter on each one. I developed them in a 4X6, about .13 a piece.



I think it worked out great and I will be using this idea more often.

1 comment:

  1. Those are soooo cute! Did you plan on having a family of 6, just so you could have the right amount to spell "family"? Now that's good planning.

    ReplyDelete