Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easter Egg Tree

When I was a kid, I remember my mother taking branches of a tree and sticking them in a pot of plaster. She spray painted the branches white. For each holiday, that tree would be decorated.

I love that idea and have been thinking about making one.

I was at the Dollar Tree today and stumbled upon this. I thought, "Why not?" It's not exactly the same thing, but same idea and for a dollar, you can't go wrong.

Photobucket

I put up all my Easter decorations today. It didn't take long, I only had two things!

Sad, I know.

Eventually, I will have a bunch!

Cuz, that's how I roll!

I just like saying that since seeing "Despicable Me".

Photobucket

I will be looking online for ideas of things I can make. Maybe I'll be so good and get them done before Easter arrives!

Photobucket

Got any good ideas?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment