Saturday, April 23, 2011

Allyson Sneak Peak

Allyson is a gorgeous Senior who is GRADUATING very soon!

I had the privilege of capturing this gal's beauty on camera.

Check it out. Say what? Say what?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess who wanted to be in the picture?

This wandering cat named Princess, showed up at the shoot. I guess she wanted some camera time too! She wouldn't stop jumping up on Allyson.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Allyson entertained me with a "jump picture". I LOVE THEM! I wish everyone in the world knew how cool "jump pictures" were.
Photobucket
(By the way Allyson, if you look at the writing on the building, I photoshoped it to say Class of 2011, just for you!)

Photobucket

Did you know that I could have been Allyson's first grade teacher? My first year teaching, I taught first graders who just so happen to be graduating this year! Boy, do I feel old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lots of fun times in store for Allyson when she graduates. She is an amazing swimmer and will be playing water polo at UC Davis!

2 comments: