Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mia "Moo"

My 6 year old beauty is filled with spunk, creativeness, energy, and imagination. She likes to observe and think about the things around her. She likes to ask questions that, in the end, leave you thinking. . .

Photobucket

and thinking. . .

Photobucket

and thinking.

Photobucket>

Sometimes, I wonder what she will be when she grows up. . .

Photobucket

an artist, like her dad?

Photobucket

a teacher. . .?

Photobucket

All I know is that she is a wonderful girl and that she can do anything she sets her mind to do!

3 comments:

  1. I love that first shot. With the tall grass, the wild flowers, wide open space, and Mia's dress, this composition has all the wonderful components of a fairy tale setting. Like Alice in Wonderland. I love the black and white image as well, so crisp. I like to study your photos, they give me things to think about. They are all wonderful. Good job Valerie. As for Mia, she definitely takes after both you and Ben who are extraordinary at everything you do! She is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing these and all of your other photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute!!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks. I like the 4th picture down--it just really shows off Mia's personality.

    ReplyDelete