Saturday, October 15, 2011

Scarborough Family Sneak Peak

I met Erin almost exactly a year ago. We were both taking our kids on a hike. I was admiring how she was on a hike with her little one who was about nine months and her other two kids. It took me several years to feel brave enough to take all of my kids on a hike by myself.

Well, I guess her and I were destined to be friends because a year later, we have enjoyed many fun times with each other!

We also have alot in common. . .

We both have a cute family. . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

We both have cute and energetic children. . .

Photobucket

Our girls are creative, smart, and funny. . .

Photobucket

Our boys are adventurous. . .

Photobucket

and handsome. . .

Photobucket

We adore our husbands. . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

And. . .

We think our families are pretty neat!

. . .we could be twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment