Monday, November 7, 2011

Packard Family Sneak Peak

We LOVE family!

Ben's cousin, Lisa and her family came into town for some family pictures.

Where did we go???

Dah barn.

There was another photographer there with a family of 8!
Even though the other photographer had a big crowd, we kept out of his way and were able to get some pretty fantastic pictures.

See for yourself. . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again for coming to visit us! When are the rest of you coming down?? Huh?
















4 comments:

  1. These look AMAZING! I can't wait to see the rest! I am sooooo excited! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie! I LOVE these pictures. You did such an incredible job. The lighting, location, and poses are great. Where is this magical barn.....in fact where are all these abandoned buildings you find? I want to haul my own kids there to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Lora, this place is in Clayton. U must come and visit me sometime and I will take you there:)

    ReplyDelete