Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ty and Paul-Sneak Peak

I had my first, 'Two Brothers from another mother" session today. It had been raining all week and we were so lucky that our session did not get rained out!

I've decided that I've got to learn some funny jokes that will make my clients laugh. Today it was a movie quoting session and so I'll entertain you with some as you scroll down and check out Ty and Paul.

Photobucket

"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

Photobucket


Photobucket

" They're *in* the computer? "

Photobucket


Photobucket

"Oh, I thought you were going to tell me what a bad eugoogalizor I am. "

Photobucket


Photobucket

"I'm not an ambi-turner. "

Photobucket


Photobucket

" I'm sorry that good-looking people like us made you throw up and feel bad about yourself."

Photobucket

"Orange Mocha Frappuccino! "

Photobucket

Photobucket

"How bout I answer your question with another question; how many abo-digitals do you see modelling? "

Photobucket

Photobucket

"What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building? The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Mer-man! Mer-man! "

Photobucket

Photobucket

"They're break-dance fighting."


Photobucket

































No comments:

Post a Comment