Thursday, April 26, 2012

Project 7

Last year, my first year of first graders were graduating highschool.  I began hunting them down and called it my "Project 7" since I taught 7 years of school and will be hunting down my students for the next 7 years.

Here is my second year of first graders who will be graduating this year.


Dear Students,

It has been so fun hunting you down and finding out what you have been up to and what your plans are for the future.  I am proud of you and your accomplishments!

Here's Andrew, he's still Andrew. . .


Here's Angie, she's attending Southern Utah University. . .


Here's Austin, he's playing football at Utah State University. . .


Here's Bartley, still goofy and energetic as ever. . .


Here's Carly, who says I was one of her favorite teachers. . .


Here's Eli, who went on a Humanitarian trip to India. . .


Here's Emily, who is still gorgeous as ever. . .


Here's Ian, who is preparing to go on a mission and plays in the band at school and even invited me to his graduation. . . 


Here's Ivy who is still as tough as I remember and plays softball like a champ. . .


Here's Maddie, whom I still have the Christmas gift she gave me so many years ago and is beautiful as ever. . .



Hope I can find some more of you, but if I don't, here's wishing you a Happy upcoming Graduation!

Love,
Your First Grade Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment