Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm still here!

I'm still here even though it looks like I'm not.  I've been doing this. . .

Photobucket

Yes!  A new kitchen is in the making.  The beginning of June, I will be one happy lady and enjoying a new kitchen fresh with granite countertops, tiled floor and new cherry red cabinets!

I've done a little of this. . .

Photobucket

and this. . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

which has kept me very happy!

And my weeks are filled with this. . .

Photobucket

and this. . .

Photobucket

And did I mention I am in charge of the talent show at the kid's school?  And. . .I attempted to make myself a plaid skirt to match my husband's kilt that he will be wearing for the "Brave" wrap party?  Did I mention that I don't sew clothes?

I've been busy around here, how about you??

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Your kitchen's all torn up! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that kitchen makes me want to cry--it will all be worth it in the end though and I definitely can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow is right! I didn't realize you were tearing it out to the frame! I hope you love it when it's done. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy! That kitchen! How are you guys survivimg

    ReplyDelete