Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fourth of July

I know the Fourth of July is gone and past, but I wanted to share some Fourth of July favorites. . .

This girl is my favorite littlest one. . . she was born on the Fourth of July.  This year was especially fun because she got to spend her birthday with all of her cousins.  They all made her cards which she carried around everywhere!

Photobucket

Making her cupcakes each year is always so fun. . .

A cupcake flag.

Photobucket

What about red, white and blue cupcakes with toppers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

What about making Fourth of July crafts?  Another favorite.

Here's a 4x4 flag stack that I made.  I love working with blocks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching fireworks is another favorite of mine.  This year I had so much fun taking pictures with long exposures.  I had some great shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We tried writing words and drawing things with sparklers-so much fun to capture!

Photobucket

Hope you had a great Fourth of July!






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those firework pictures! They're so cool.

    ReplyDelete