Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blatter Family Sneak Peak

As a parent with young children, I always hope that someday they are going to be great friends.  Sure, they get along fine, but that is amongst daily fighting and complaining about one thing or another.  "Mom, she's getting into my things!" "Mom, he's touching me!" "Mom, she's looking at me funny!"  "Mom, can I have my own room?"

Then, I see families like the Blatters, and know that one day, everything is going to be great!

They're be lots of hugs. . . 

Photobucket

Lots of smiles. . .

Photobucket

Lots of laughter. . .

Photobucket

Lots of hanging out. . .

Photobucket

Lots of phone calls. . .

Photobucket

Lots of good times. . .

Photobucket

Lots of fun. . .

Photobucket

And. . .lots of love!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment